I don’t post a lot of deals here on Thrifty Frugal Mom, but sometimes I find a deal like this one that I just can’t help but pass along! Also, you’ll probably be seeing a few more deals here on the blog in the next month as we come up to Christmas, since there tends to me a lot of good sales as businesses try to snag more Christmas sales.
Been thinking of buying a tablet? Here a great deal on the Kindle Fire! By combining sales with a sign up bonus, you can get the Kindle Fire table for just $29.47! Here’s how:
How to get the Kindle Fire Table for just $29.47
1. Sign up for Giving Assistant. You will receive a $5 credit in your account just for signing up. Giving Assistant is a site that allows you to earn cash back for online purchases. Learn more about it here.
2. On the Giving Assistant website, search for Amazon. Click the red “Shop Now” button to be redirected to the store’s website.
3. Once on Amazon, search for Amazon Fire 7″ Tablet and add it to your cart.
4. Pay $34.99 out of pocket, plus get FREE shipping, a $5 sign up bonus from Giving Assistant, 1.5% cash back through Giving Assistant for your Amazon purchase, which means your total is only $24.97!!
Kindle Fire Features:
- Beautiful 7″ IPS display (171 ppi / 1024 x 600) and fast 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Rear and front-facing cameras.
- All-new Amazon Underground, a one-of-a-kind app store experience where over $10,000 in apps, games and even in-app items are actually free – including extra lives, unlocked levels, unlimited add-on packs and more
- 8 GB of internal storage. Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
- Up to 7 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching videos, and listening to music
- Stay connected with fast web browsing, email, and calendar support
There are affiliate links in this post – please read my full disclosure policy.