Fast, easy and bursting with flavor, these Salsa Ranch Chicken Wraps that I created several years ago make a great lunch or light dinner. It doesn’t matter if I make them for guests or just us, they always get devoured in a flash!
Oh, and if you are looking for some good, inexpensive chicken you should check out Zaycon Foods. They sell boneless, skinless chicken breast for $1.49/lb. all across the country!
Salsa Ranch Chicken Wraps
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 1 1/3 c. cooked chicken, chopped (could used canned)
(Here’s a great place to get inexpensive chicken)
- 4 Tbsp. Ranch dressing
- 4 Tbsp. salsa
- 1/3 c. shredded cheese
- Dried basil
- Garlic powder
- Butter (about 2 Tbsp.)
1. Spread 1/3 c. chicken down center of each tortilla.
2. Top chicken with Ranch dressing and salsa, 1 Tbsp. per tortilla.
3. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, dried basil and garlic powder. (I’m pretty liberal with the basil and garlic powder- it’s what gives it a good flavor!)
4. Fold ends of each tortilla over filling.
5. Melt butter in skillet. Place folded wraps in skillet, seam side down.
6. Cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
There are affiliate links in this post – please read my full disclosure policy.
YOU ALSO MIGHT ENJOY:
White Pizza Grilled Cheese (perfect as a main dish or a side)
Sausage and Creamed Potatoes (a simple stove-top dinner)